business is subject to many unforeseen risks and events even when you
leave no stones unturned to ensure that everything is in order. The best
way to protect your valuable assets is by getting them insured under
the most comprehensive plan possible.
A Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) is the
most appropriate tool that can offer your business the maximum
protection it needs. A BOP not only comes loaded with multiple insurance
policies, but it also has the flexibility to change in proportion with
Benefits you get from a BOP:
- Property Insurance – Offers
coverage for your company’s physical structure (building) and its
contents such as inventory, office equipment, furniture and computers.
- Business Interruption Coverage – Offers
coverage for lost profits and expenses until the business is
operational again. Business interruption could be due to many factors,
such as loss or repair of machines or equipment.
- Crime Insurance – Offers coverage for lost or destroyed company assets either by employees or someone else.
- Liability Coverage – Offers coverage against civil suits for accidents, product liability, copyright infringement, injury or property damage.
- Vehicle Coverage – Offers coverage for rented or borrowed vehicles.
As a business owner, you not only benefit from an umbrella policy, but
you also get to pay premiums that are less than the cost of purchasing
individual insurance packages separately.
Talk to our business insurance specialists at (704) 782 2073 or fill out our no-obligation Quote Form today to learn how you can benefit from a customized Business Owner’s Policy.