insurance is simply protection to ensure that your family will have
financial security when you die. If something should happen to you, how
will they be able to continue doing the things they take for granted,
like live in a nice home, continue their education, or create a
retirement nest egg without you? Life insurance can help to provide the
In this section, we'll help
you begin to think about Life insurance. We'll take a look at the two
basic types of Life insurance, how to achieve an appropriate level of
Life insurance, how to read your policy and address typical planning
concerns. All designed to provide you with a framework for considering
how much life insurance you need.
There are many reasons for purchasing life insurance among which are the following:
- Family protection to provide financial security to surviving family members on the death of the insured person.
- To pay for children's education.
- Insurance to cover a particular need such as paying off a mortgage or consumer debt upon the insured's death.
- Business insurance to compensate a company on the
death of a key employee or to provide a surviving partner the resources
to buy out the deceased partner's share of the business.
- To provide funds to pay estate taxes or other final obligations necessary to settle a deceased person's estate.
- To provide the funds necessary for the deceased person's burial expenses.
- Accumulation of funds to supplement retirement income.
To learn more about our customized insurance plans, contact us or simply fill out our no-obligation Quote Form.